1.28.2013

Iiiight I'll Say It!: BITCH! This is the Chinese store not a fuckin gourmet restaurant

Why do people do the absolute most at the cheapest establishments? I went to get some Chinese food the other day and when I walked into the store this lady was cursing the cashier OUT. Homegirl was goin on callin the cashier a "stupid bitch" and even went so far as to drop the "I'll take my money elsewhere" line. Really? You're cursing out poor lil Asian (and a few Latino --let's be real) cooks over a $5 meal? The saddest part is that it wasn't even over a $5 meal. This bitch was screaming over an eggroll that she did not order. You know damn well your ass didn't order a fuckin eggroll, and yet, here you are, delaying me getting my order so that your ignorant ass can save $1.03. This is your self worth? You have no problems putting your ignorance on display for a damn $1.03? And let's be real, we're at a greasy ass Chinese food spot that doesn't deliver. Errybody up in this store right now is here for cheap food. If you could afford to go to a nicer spot, or even order from a Chinese spot that fuckin delivers, you would. BUT, you didn't, and we call that a personal fuckin problem. Don't complain about a fuckin dollar eggroll that you KNOW you didn't order!

No comments:

Post a Comment